Marston Strategic Communications has extensive experience helping clients leverage digital communications and social media channels to enhance the impact of their communications strategies. Services include creation of content for client websites, distribution of targeted information to journalists and direct outreach to audiences via the full array of digital vehicles; social media strategies; reputation management campaigns; intelligence gathering and analysis, and corporate branding.
We believe that effective social media strategies, like traditional media strategies, should be crafted and targeted to specific goals and objectives. Once we understand a company’s goals and objectives, we then determine where social media fits within the plan. Our work is developed on a project-specific basis and tailored to the individual needs of each client.
We are particularly adept at:
- Developing social media strategies
- Developing content for website enhancement
- Interacting with bloggers and online influencers
- Monitoring online discussion boards and community forums
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Intranet and online internal communications
- Reputation management